About Tm Fitness!

• Work-from-home

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
Assalam-o-Alykum,
TM Fitness is new addition to TafreehMela. Yahan hum share kareingay useful articles and tips on How to loose weight, How to gain more muscles, How to burn fat, How to burn belly and side fat, tips on cardio exercise and everything about diet and nutrition.

Most of the article and tips will be written by me, @kool~nomi and @Atif-adi. We also have few Medical students such as @Ram33n and @~Ambitiou$ Girl~ is k ilawa we got few user jo helpful ho sakte hain ( @~Bella~ and @Star24 (I believe))

PleaseNote: we will not be sharing any copy paste article here, but yahan zada tar real life discussion and wo tips jo nay experience ki ho ya ap ki knoweldge may ho.

Also, If anyone interested they can create a schedule with us and we will help you with diet and everyday workout. Dedication and loyalty is your own responsibility.

About:
Me: I used to be very health conscious, I have read several articles about health and have done almost all sort of work out. Recently, from last 8 months I did no exercise as per my busy schedule, but now I am dedicated to get back in shape. We can use this section to motivate each other.
Kool~nomi: As you can see his avatar, he is trying to his best to get in good shape. Maybe he can play good role to motivate us.
Atif~Adi: I m not sure how much he knows about fitness, but according to him he got decent knoweldge.

Anyone is welcome to contribute, but just try not to simply cope paste any article..

Good Luck!!
And happy Burning ;)

kingnomi

Doctor
Super Star
Jan 7, 2009
Owsum , Superb , Very Nice :P
Walaikum Salam ... Nice addition bro and thanks for including me in it :D @Rubi ko bhi include kardain woh bhi medical student hai :) ... Mujh se jitna ho saka utna karunga in sha Allah ... and

aap ka sunkay kay aap start karnay walay ho exercise again , mujh se bhi raha nhn ja raha ab :( ...

So mien filhaal gym toh nhn join kar sakta but ghar mein hi kuch dumbles and rod padi hai with little weight ... So kal se start kartay hain warm up ...

thanks bro yeh pic 10 months phele ki hai ;) tab mujhay may mien joindus ho gaya tha so exercise chorni padi because is mien full bed rest chaye hota hai and sab kuch jo shape and fit kiya tha sab zero ho gaya So ab umrah se wapis aakay gym join karni padiegi Aap kay sath compition jo karna hai :D ....

Reactions: Rubi

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
walaikum assalam
Interesting:-bd can i share few tips according to my experience???

....@hoorain, @ChoCo, @ShyPrincess, @Mahen, @Iceage-TM, @Tooba Khan, @S_ChiragH, @Sabah, @Dawn, @Fa!th[DOUBLEPOST=1359843249][/DOUBLEPOST]@masoom_se_chahat, @Rubi, @Ally, @SHAZIE, @H0neyd0ll, @*Muslim*, @Tariq Saeed, @Khwahish
ofcourse you can....
Walaikum Salam ... Nice addition bro and thanks for including me in it :D @Rubi ko bhi include kardain woh bhi medical student hai :) ... Mujh se jitna ho saka utna karunga in sha Allah ... and

aap ka sunkay kay aap start karnay walay ho exercise again , mujh se bhi raha nhn ja raha ab :( ...

So mien filhaal gym toh nhn join kar sakta but ghar mein hi kuch dumbles and rod padi hai with little weight ... So kal se start kartay hain warm up ...

thanks bro yeh pic 10 months phele ki hai ;) tab mujhay may mien joindus ho gaya tha so exercise chorni padi because is mien full bed rest chaye hota hai and sab kuch jo shape and fit kiya tha sab zero ho gaya So ab umrah se wapis aakay gym join karni padiegi Aap kay sath compition jo karna hai :D ....
yea I know... In kamo k lie Motivation bahut zaroori hai... bagher motivation k nahi kar sakte.. So share with us what you know...
and sure @Rubi can also contribute as she wish...

Reactions: Rubi and kool~nomi

zehar

VIP
Apr 29, 2012
w slaaam........good idea....i have one tip its very use full...

green tea.....

ap rozana sham ko aik cup green tea piye without suger its really help to lose fat quickly......:)

green tea apko asani sey mil jaey gi ,,,ye wohi green tea hai jo kashmeeri tea mai bhi istimal hoti hai......

*Muslim*

TM Star
Apr 15, 2012
saudia
w slaaam........good idea....i have one tip its very use full...

green tea.....

ap rozana sham ko aik cup green tea piye without suger its really help to lose fat quickly......:)
koi b green tea?
aur is se koi nuqsan to ny huta na?

Reactions: Star24

zehar

VIP
Apr 29, 2012
koi b green tea?
aur is se koi nuqsan to ny huta na?
han koi bhi green tea waisey tou green teabazar sey mil jati killo key hissab sey pr ager nhi miley tou LIPTON k green tea bags available hai,,,,iska koi nuqsaan nhi ye bohot faidey mand hai ,,,,,,,,

Reactions: *Muslim*

*Muslim*

TM Star
Apr 15, 2012
saudia
han koi bhi green tea waisey tou green teabazar sey mil jati killo key hissab sey pr ager nhi miley tou LIPTON k green tea bags available hai,,,,iska koi nuqsaan nhi ye bohot faidey mand hai ,,,,,,,,
aaj try karta hun in sha Allah
kitne din me fark maloom hoga :rolleyes:

Reactions: Star24

Mahen

Alhamdulillah
VIP
Jun 9, 2012
laнore
Assalam-o-Alykum,
TM Fitness is new addition to TafreehMela. Yahan hum share kareingay useful articles and tips on How to loose weight, How to gain more muscles, How to burn fat, How to burn belly and side fat, tips on cardio exercise and everything about diet and nutrition.

Most of the article and tips will be written by me, @kool~nomi and @Atif-adi. We also have few Medical students such as @Ram33n and @~Ambitiou$ Girl~ is k ilawa we got few user jo helpful ho sakte hain ( @~Bella~ and @Star24 (I believe))

PleaseNote: we will not be sharing any copy paste article here, but yahan zada tar real life discussion and wo tips jo nay experience ki ho ya ap ki knoweldge may ho.

Also, If anyone interested they can create a schedule with us and we will help you with diet and everyday workout. Dedication and loyalty is your own responsibility.

About:
Me: I used to be very health conscious, I have read several articles about health and have done almost all sort of work out. Recently, from last 8 months I did no exercise as per my busy schedule, but now I am dedicated to get back in shape. We can use this section to motivate each other.
Kool~nomi: As you can see his avatar, he is trying to his best to get in good shape. Maybe he can play good role to motivate us.
Atif~Adi: I m not sure how much he knows about fitness, but according to him he got decent knoweldge.

Anyone is welcome to contribute, but just try not to simply cope paste any article..

Good Luck!!
And happy Burning ;)
mein bhi kuch help kro ap ki {(moc)}

Reactions: kool~nomi and Don

kingnomi

Doctor
Super Star
Jan 7, 2009
Owsum , Superb , Very Nice :P
ofcourse you can....

yea I know... In kamo k lie Motivation bahut zaroori hai... bagher motivation k nahi kar sakte.. So share with us what you know...
and sure @Rubi can also contribute as she wish...
Yeah bro In sha Allah ...[DOUBLEPOST=1359884395][/DOUBLEPOST]
walaikum salam
muje ap sab ke ache tips ka be sabri se intezar hy :rolleyes:
Sure Bhai ;) bhaaagna mat bas jamay rehna hamaray sath :p

Reactions: *Muslim*