Announcement Happy 7th Birthday

• Work-from-home

Don

Administrator
Mar 15, 2007
Toronto, Ca
Assalam-o-Alykum,
I hope you are all doing well. Once again, another year passed by and here we are celebrating 7 wonderful years with TM. Thank you each and everyone of you for making us number 1, for making this respectable and a fun place. Thank you [USERGROUP=86]@TM_STAFF[/USERGROUP] for staying strong and keeping everything well organized. Lets not forget @Mahen as she is going through some rough time. May Allah give her good health.

I know k forum kafi kuch arsay say kafi slow chal raha hai, reason wohi same. Busy schedule. But trust us, we are trying our best to bring everything back to normal asap. Redrose will going to announce contest result soon.

I wanted to bring in some big changes, but the major failed due to some technical issues. But I will try again tomorrow, InshAllah and try to get it resolved. What is it? ahh you'll find out tomorrow.
Other than that, let me quickly give you overview of new changes. Recent Activity, ab bagher page refresh k new and detailed activity show hogi. Leaderboard shoes top poster of the month. Multiquote, its a great feature jo k may soon tutorial k zaraiye explain karonga. is k ilawa kuch moderators k lie tools and as always. performance improvement. oh and #hashtags are now fixed.

Thank you @Fanii for creating this wonderful logo and everyone who took part in the contest(always remember to read/follow all the rules) :).

Another big announcement is that @Hoorain has been promoted to Co-Admin rank. A very well deserved rank which she earned pretty fast. She single handed took care of this big platform and did more than we expected. Can never thank enough for her work. God Bless you.
After Hoorain, we had to take another big but not pleasing decision. Where @Nelly is stepping down from her Staff rank. She is still be visiting us whenever she get time out of her busy schedule. We thank Nelly for all of her great work as a staff member and as a member.

We are soon going to be bringing in some new big planned features. and thanks again for being awesome.

keep shining!!

Regards,

saviou

Aug 23, 2009
Assalam-o-Alykum,
I hope you are all doing well. Once again, another year passed by and here we are celebrating 7 wonderful years with TM. Thank you each and everyone of you for making us number 1, for making this respectable and a fun place. Thank you [USERGROUP=86][USERGROUP=86]@TM_STAFF[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] for staying strong and keeping everything well organized. Lets not forget @Mahen as she is going through some rough time. May Allah give her good health.

I know k forum kafi kuch arsay say kafi slow chal raha hai, reason wohi same. Busy schedule. But trust us, we are trying our best to bring everything back to normal asap. Redrose will going to announce contest result soon.

I wanted to bring in some big changes, but the major failed due to some technical issues. But I will try again tomorrow, InshAllah and try to get it resolved. What is it? ahh you'll find out tomorrow.
Other than that, let me quickly give you overview of new changes. Recent Activity, ab bagher page refresh k new and detailed activity show hogi. Leaderboard shoes top poster of the month. Multiquote, its a great feature jo k may soon tutorial k zaraiye explain karonga. is k ilawa kuch moderators k lie tools and as always. performance improvement. oh and #hashtags are now fixed.

Thank you @Fanii for creating this wonderful logo and everyone who took part in the contest(always remember to read/follow all the rules) :).

Another big announcement is that @Hoorain has been promoted to Co-Admin rank. A very well deserved rank which she earned pretty fast. She single handed took care of this big platform and did more than we expected. Can never thank enough for her work. God Bless you.
After Hoorain, we had to take another big but not pleasing decision. Where @Nelly is stepping down from her Staff rank. She is still be visiting us whenever she get time out of her busy schedule. We thank Nelly for all of her great work as a staff member and as a member.

We are soon going to be bringing in some new big planned features. and thanks again for being awesome.

keep shining!!

Regards,

Wa Alaykum Assalam Wrwb :)
umeed hai har baar ki tarah is baar bhi apne TM aur TM members k liye behtar kiye honge
aur forum ko dekh kar aap ki mehnat zahir bhi hoti hai :)

Allfffff Mabrook @Hoorain aur mohtarma @Nelly TM will miss you :)

Reactions: Hoorain

Pakhtun

KhurramShahzad
TM Star
Mar 30, 2010
Mardan , KP
Assalam-o-Alykum,
I hope you are all doing well. Once again, another year passed by and here we are celebrating 7 wonderful years with TM. Thank you each and everyone of you for making us number 1, for making this respectable and a fun place. Thank you [USERGROUP=86]@TM_STAFF[/USERGROUP] for staying strong and keeping everything well organized. Lets not forget @Mahen as she is going through some rough time. May Allah give her good health.

keep shining!!

Regards,
Happy Badday TM Long Live.... and who are promoted congratseeesseeeeee....

Reactions: Hoorain

AnadiL

••●∂ιѕαѕтєя●••
VIP
Nov 24, 2012
Walaikumassalam :)
A big Congratz To u N your Team.. @Don
And Jaan Kar Bohat Khushi hui @Hoorain Bajo k Promotion ka sun kar :D She deserve this rank for sure..;;)
May Allah pak Bless U All For giving us Such A Beautifull And Healthy Environment Jahan Par Hum Apna Quality Time Spend karna pasand karte hain :)

Keep It Up!!

Sabah

VIP
Nov 20, 2008
Peshawar
Assalam-o-Alykum,
I hope you are all doing well. Once again, another year passed by and here we are celebrating 7 wonderful years with TM. Thank you each and everyone of you for making us number 1, for making this respectable and a fun place. Thank you [USERGROUP=86][USERGROUP=86]@TM_STAFF[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] for staying strong and keeping everything well organized. Lets not forget @Mahen as she is going through some rough time. May Allah give her good health.

keep shining!!

Regards,
walaikum salam Wrwb :)
Dua hai k aise aur successful years Tm celebrate kare in sha Allah,
and Ameen @ your dua for Mahen may she recover soon,
and @Hoorain appaaa congratulations you really deserve it :)

yoursks

Always different.., Confirm
VIP
Jul 22, 2008
دعاؤں میں
wa'laikum-us-salaam...

A Heartiest congratulations to you @Don and TM as well...

its really good to hear on promotion of @Hoorain to co-Admin..., well done @Hoorain and lot of congratulations to you as well....

Allah rabb-ul-izzat aap sub ki mehnat ka behtreen sila dete hue iss forum ko din dugni raat chugni taraqqi ataa farmaye, ameen...

regarding @Mahen, May she recover soon and Allah give her good health and @Nelly is no doubt an asset of TM.

Fanii

‎Pяiиcε ♥
VIP
Oct 9, 2013
Moon
Assalam-o-Alykum,
I hope you are all doing well. Once again, another year passed by and here we are celebrating 7 wonderful years with TM. Thank you each and everyone of you for making us number 1, for making this respectable and a fun place. Thank you [USERGROUP=86][USERGROUP=86][USERGROUP=86]@TM_STAFF[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] for staying strong and keeping everything well organized. Lets not forget @Mahen as she is going through some rough time. May Allah give her good health.

keep shining!!

Regards,
Waalaikum Assalam ..... Congratulations @Don bro ..... and Thnx bro for bringing such a superb changes to TM .... and thnx for liking nd selecting my logo choti si koshish thi or TM se pyar tha ... :)
many many Congrates @Hoorain sis ..... hope ap as a Co-Admin apni salahiyaton se TM ko or bhi agay le kr jayengi ..... Happy Birthday Tafreehmela ......................

Hoorain

*In search of Oyster Pearls*
VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
Assalam-o-Alykum,
I hope you are all doing well. Once again, another year passed by and here we are celebrating 7 wonderful years with TM. Thank you each and everyone of you for making us number 1, for making this respectable and a fun place. Thank you [USERGROUP=86][USERGROUP=86][USERGROUP=86][USERGROUP=86]@TM_STAFF[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] for staying strong and keeping everything well organized. Lets not forget @Mahen as she is going through some rough time. May Allah give her good health.

keep shining!!

Regards,
waalaikum assalamm

Happy 7th Birthday TM
Congratulationss to u as well itne ache se aap ne forum ko is maqam tak pohanchaya
7 years of excellence indeed :-bd
Thanx for the new and charming rank don bro its a pleasant surprise for me :)
We will miss u in staff @Nelly u r an unforgettable person and a precious TM gem
at this happy occasion i m really Missing @Mahen InshaALlah she will recover soon..

Thanx again :)

Last edited:

Hoorain

VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
Waalaikum Assalam ..... Thnx @Don bro for bringing such a superb changes to TM .... and thnx for liking nd selecting my logo choti si koshish thi or TM se pyar tha ... :)
many many Congrates @Hoorain sis ..... hope ap as a Co-Admin apni salahiyaton se TM ko or bhi agay le kr jayengi ..... Happy Birthday Tafreehmela ......................
thanks bro InshaALlah i'll try my best :)

Reactions: Fanii

Hoorain

VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
wa'laikum-us-salaam...

A Heartiest congratulations to you @Don and TM as well...

its really good to hear on promotion of @Hoorain to co-Admin..., well done @Hoorain and lot of congratulations to you as well....

Allah rabb-ul-izzat aap sub ki mehnat ka behtreen sila dete hue iss forum ko din dugni raat chugni taraqqi ataa farmaye, ameen...

regarding @Mahen, May she recover soon and Allah give her good health and @Nelly is no doubt an asset of TM.
Wa Alaykum Assalam Wrwb :)
umeed hai har baar ki tarah is baar bhi apne TM aur TM members k liye behtar kiye honge
aur forum ko dekh kar aap ki mehnat zahir bhi hoti hai :)

Allfffff Mabrook @Hoorain aur mohtarma @Nelly TM will miss you :)
thank u so much bhayass ,,ye yaqeenan aap sba seniors ki support k baghair possible nhi tha :)

Last edited:
Reactions: yoursks

Hoorain

VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
Walaikumassalam :)
A big Congratz To u N your Team.. @Don
And Jaan Kar Bohat Khushi hui @Hoorain Bajo k Promotion ka sun kar :D She deserve this rank for sure..;;)
May Allah pak Bless U All For giving us Such A Beautifull And Healthy Environment Jahan Par Hum Apna Quality Time Spend karna pasand karte hain :)

Keep It Up!!
thanx shixu mixu so sweet o u:)

Reactions: ShiXu_MiXu

Hoorain

VIP
Dec 31, 2009
A n3st!
walaikum salam Wrwb :)
Dua hai k aise aur successful years Tm celebrate kare in sha Allah,
and Ameen @ your dua for Mahen may she recover soon,
and @Hoorain appaaa congratulations you really deserve it :)
thanx for appreciation n encouragement sabah sis :)

H@!der

Super Star
Feb 22, 2012
Assalam-o-Alykum,

keep shining!!

Regards,
so great to know...

and Congrats to Every1 for all d hard work.. and d Staff who are present here or not.. this day we r witnessing a wonderful achivement which u ppl started many years back.. and we r grateful to all of u for such a platform..
and Congrats to teh New Ranks .. and we wish .. we ALL wish u guys best of luck.. n the ones who r finding it hard to b that much Active.. all i wana say is U did ur part,.. and we Thank you for that.. :)
iv also noticed few changes u mentioned.. and i wd request ONE more.. as i hv been xperiencing some tough time to do.. Please Simplify Video Posting options.. :p Thanks..

once Gain.. Congrats to all of u.. and Thanks too.. :)

God Bless.. :)

Shiraz-Khan

Super Magic Jori
Hot Shot
Oct 27, 2012
Assalam-o-Alykum,
I hope you are all doing well. Once again, another year passed by and here we are celebrating 7 wonderful years with TM. Thank you each and everyone of you for making us number 1, for making this respectable and a fun place. Thank you [USERGROUP=86][USERGROUP=86][USERGROUP=86]@TM_STAFF[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] for staying strong and keeping everything well organized. Lets not forget @Mahen as she is going through some rough time. May Allah give her good health.

keep shining!!

Regards,
WS
ur welcum... :) Nice work!!
@Hoorain sis ab tu halwa banta hey..... Mubarak ho :hungry :hungry :hungry

Reactions: yoursks