non-muslim neighbour:

• Work-from-home

sasha1989

Oct 10, 2010
asalam o laikum:
my queston is k agar non muslim neighbour humary ghar khany ki koi chiz bhajain...beshak wo unhon ne khud na banai ho jaisy cake,KFC,ya koi mithai waghaira to kia wo hum kha sakty hain?:|

Reactions: ~Prince-Farry~

saviou

Aug 23, 2009
asalam o laikum:
my queston is k agar non muslim neighbour humary ghar khany ki koi chiz bhajain...beshak wo unhon ne khud na banai ho jaisy cake,KFC,ya koi mithai waghaira to kia wo hum kha sakty hain?:|
Wa Alaykum Assalam Wrwb :)

jee agar unhone ye kisi khaas mauqe par bheji hai to parhez karen jaise agar koi unka tyohar unki eid k mauqe par bhejen to nahi khayen kyun k har koi apne eid k mauqe par wo jinko mante hain unke naam se pakate hain kyun k gairullah k naam se bana pakwan hamare liye haram hai

agar koi aam mauqe par den aur apko yakeen hai k ye gairullah k nam ka nahi to phir kha sakte hain

baki Allah ka naa na leke zubah kiya hua janwar ka gosht bhi hamare liye haram hai

bas ye sharait ko nazar me rakhen baki koi harj nahi wallahu aalam

aap ye thread par nazar dalen isme halal aur haram jo Quran aur Hadees me bayan huye hain wo sab hain :)

http://www.tafrehmela.com/islam/140984-halal-haram.html

Allah hame deen ki sahi samajh aata farmaye Aameen

LKK

TM Star
Oct 24, 2010
KOB
ws.

Here in KOB, 'Discover Islam' invites non-muslim to iftar dinner. The non-muslim sit among us (msulims) eat with us. Purpose of this invitation is not the dinner etc but to inviting non-muslim to join the right path i.e. embrace Islam. More u can read below:

Sunan Abu-Dawud 'General Behaviour (kitab Al-Adab) Hadith No. 4814
"Narrated AbuSa'id al-Khudri: لا تصاحب إلا مؤمناً ولا يأكل طعامك إلا تقي The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Associate only with a believer, and let only a God-fearing man eat your meals."

The meaning of the first sentence implies that one should only make people of complete and sound faith his companion. The word "la tusahib" implies the negation of companionship, which is a constant and friendly relationship. Association is a more general term and can confuse the reader to believe that any type of association with a disbeliever is prohibited. Such is not the case.

The hadith seeks to highlight the importance of keeping good company and making one's social circle exclusive to those who can be of benefit in both worlds. The second sentence of the hadith speaks of feeding meals and says that only a God-fearing man should eat from your food. Know that there are two types of meals that are fed to outsiders.

1. One is fed out of a desire to fulfill someone's need, such as the feeding of the poor and orphans.
  2. A second type of meal that is fed to guests is out of love and brotherhood. Such invitations should be only for those whose company is beneficial and who are God-fearing, for such people, who are fed out of a social desire for companionship and brotherhood, will help define one's success in both worlds.

Moreover, Scholar fatwa differs as Fatwa Al-Hindiyaa states that: “Is it permissible to eat with a fire-worshipper or any other non-believer? It has been related from Hakim Imam Abd al-Rahman al-Katib that if a Muslim was confronted with this once or twice, then there is nothing wrong with that, but to make a habit of doing this would be disliked.” (al-Fatawa al-Hindiyya, 5/347) I
Allah knows better :)