Qirat Competition- My Cousin And Junaid Jamshed

• Work-from-home

Prince-Farry

TM Champ
Mar 19, 2008
Assalamoalaikum wrwb TM...

Okay I expect everyone to watch this..

My cousin, Arsalan Tariq Khan participated in Qirat competition...He is appearing at 0:17:0..and guess what..he was called first....

Let me give a bit intro about my cousin...He is 7 years old and his father(my mamoo, most of the members know about him) passed away at the age of early 40s, in 2011 due to cancer...

Arsalan ke doo bare bhai hein jo 14 and 9 ke hein...and one elder sis who is almost 18...
mashaAllah Arsalan and his elder brother, OSAMA, 14 yrs old ...are doing HIFZ...and I humbly request everyone to make dua for these kids ...

and ALSO, I had an opportunity to meet JUNAID JAMSHED at the end of this event...and You can watch him at 3:54:00

http://www.justin.tv/iftlive/b/375367241

JazakaAllah khair for your time !!!

Atif-adi

-{عادي}-{Adi}-
VIP
Oct 1, 2009
Sharjah, U.A.E
mashaAllah se noor hi noor tha inke chehray par...what a personality.......
AAMEEN bro..
jazakaAllah khair..[DOUBLEPOST=1362810537][/DOUBLEPOST]@ShyPrincess @DuFFer @sherry2112 @Strangr
han yar he is such dedicating, chahe in ki pichli life ho ya abhi spritual life, he always inspire me as a true person no fake stuff at all.n mashallah he is so patriotic :)

yoursks

Always different.., Confirm
VIP
Jul 22, 2008
دعاؤں میں
@Prince_Farry
mashaAllah...
you met Junaid Jamshed, no doubt he is too nice man, i was once in masjid in our nearbys mosque, i saw him but didn't met due to lot of peoples, it was so nice..., Allah ta'laa hamaen bhee issi tarz ki zindagi naseeb farmaye, ameen

also mashaAllah to your cousin, Allah rabb-ul-izzat in bachhon ko or hum sub ko deen ka asal dayi banaye, ameen

Prince-Farry

TM Champ
Mar 19, 2008
@Prince_Farry
mashaAllah...
you met Junaid Jamshed, no doubt he is too nice man, i was once in masjid in our nearbys mosque, i saw him but didn't met due to lot of peoples, it was so nice..., Allah ta'laa hamaen bhee issi tarz ki zindagi naseeb farmaye, ameen

also mashaAllah to your cousin, Allah rabb-ul-izzat in bachhon ko or hum sub ko deen ka asal dayi banaye, ameen
Alhamdulilah...it was an honour to meet him....mashaAllah he travels everywhere....
AMEEN THUMME AAMEEN...
jazakaAllah khair :)

Reactions: hoorain and yoursks

Sabah

VIP
Nov 20, 2008
Peshawar
Assalamoalaikum wrwb TM...

Okay I expect everyone to watch this..

My cousin, Arsalan Tariq Khan participated in Qirat competition...He is appearing at 0:17:0..and guess what..he was called first....

Let me give a bit intro about my cousin...He is 7 years old and his father(my mamoo, most of the members know about him) passed away at the age of early 40s, in 2011 due to cancer...

Arsalan ke doo bare bhai hein jo 14 and 9 ke hein...and one elder sis who is almost 18...
mashaAllah Arsalan and his elder brother, OSAMA, 14 yrs old ...are doing HIFZ...and I humbly request everyone to make dua for these kids ...

and ALSO, I had an opportunity to meet JUNAID JAMSHED at the end of this event...and You can watch him at 3:54:00

http://www.justin.tv/iftlive/b/375367241

JazakaAllah khair for your time !!!
Ma sha Allah may Allah bless them all... Ameen
naik aulad ki dua unke parents k lie sadaqa jaria hota hai jenka ajar unhe hamisha melega.
and in sha Allah yeh unke abba k lie ek sadaqa-e-jaria hugi.. :)
Allah unhe maghfirat and Bakhshish atha kare ameen...

Reactions: Prince_Farry

Prince-Farry

TM Champ
Mar 19, 2008
Ma sha Allah may Allah bless them all... Ameen
naik aulad ki dua unke parents k lie sadaqa jaria hota hai jenka ajar unhe hamisha melega.
and in sha Allah yeh unke abba k lie ek sadaqa-e-jaria hugi.. :)
Allah unhe maghfirat and Bakhshish atha kare ameen...
AAMEEN THUMME AAMEEN...
jazakaAllah khair Sabah[DOUBLEPOST=1362906800][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wa alaikum ussalam Wa rawh ma tullawh...
Ma sha Allah... very nice...
Allah inhen aafiat k sath sidhe raste per chalne ki toufeeq ata farmaye or apne waalid k liay sadqa-e-jariya banjain... aameen...
@Prince_Farry
AAMEEN THUMME AAMEEN..jazakaAllah khair bro[DOUBLEPOST=1362906828][/DOUBLEPOST]
ALHAMDULILLAH...

Nice sharing.. :) ALLAH Ta'ala Inhe Deen O Dunya me kamyabi ata kare.. Ameen
Jazak'ALLAH
AAMEEN THUMME AAMEEN
BarakAllah feek bro